This pic is from a month ago at Marc's work Christmas party. While our "due date" of January 20th has come and gone, our Baby Lucy has yet to arrive. I suppose that's why they also call it a guess date. This whole pregnancy I have tried to keep in mind that our baby may not be born until the beginning of February. She will get here when she is good and ready, and I must remain patient which is easier said than done. I do feel a bit like a watched pot...you know the saying, a watched pot never boils. We are glad to have all of the good will of so many friends and family, and we will let you know as soon as she gets here! :) Even if she hangs in there until Feb 3, it will seem like the blink of an eye in retrospect!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
She's still in there!
This pic is from a month ago at Marc's work Christmas party. While our "due date" of January 20th has come and gone, our Baby Lucy has yet to arrive. I suppose that's why they also call it a guess date. This whole pregnancy I have tried to keep in mind that our baby may not be born until the beginning of February. She will get here when she is good and ready, and I must remain patient which is easier said than done. I do feel a bit like a watched pot...you know the saying, a watched pot never boils. We are glad to have all of the good will of so many friends and family, and we will let you know as soon as she gets here! :) Even if she hangs in there until Feb 3, it will seem like the blink of an eye in retrospect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't know the watch pot feeling, Terje was two weeks early, but can just imagine. Hope you're sleeping well, and not too anxious.
May I recommend fish tacos for dinner if you're suddenly in a hurry? My water broke after attending a "fish fry" at tyler's bosses house...hmmmmm. Doubt it had anything to do with it...but you never know! Anyway, hope all goes well, can't wait to hear of Lucy's arrival!
Post a Comment