Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cousins!








Last weekend Marc's brother Matt, his wife Stephanie and our nephew Mason came down from Spokane to visit. What a fun time we had! I really enjoyed seeing how much Mason loved Lucy, and how much she loved him as well. At one point she was just smiling and smiling at him as he smiled at her. When I said to Mason, "She loves it when you smile at her!" Mason replied, "I am so happy, I couldn't possibly make my medium face!" It really touched my heart to see them connect and bond. While they were down, we were able to ride the Max (our light-rail train) downtown for the Cinco de Mayo festival on the waterfront. We had fun playing games, people watching and eating food. Marc and Matt were finally able to talk Mason into riding the bumper cars after much debating. He ended up liking it so much he wanted to ride them again! Aunt Stephanie held Baby Lucy while Marc and I rode the Ferris wheel...our first date! :) It was fun being up so high over the city. Portland really is a beautiful place. It was so nice to spend time with Matt and Stephanie and Mason. Thanks for making the trip to see us! Love, Koree

2 comments:

monet said...

fun! is that picture taken from the ferris wheel?

Koree and Marc said...

It sure is!