We couldn't drive through Southern Idaho without checking out another hot springs, so that's what we did. We camped out along the South Fork of the Boise River, where Lucy had fun playing with rocks. She would try and pick up the biggest rocks that she could find. We had another great campfire, complete with smores. The best part about that night, however, was the amazing meteor shower that we watched. I saw several shooting stars before Marc, and he was doubting that I was telling the truth. Then we both saw the biggest flaming ball of fire shoot across the entire night sky. It was something else, let me tell you. Marc was no longer a doubter!
The next morning we hiked out to a hot springs that we had all to ourselves. Southern Idaho is just so beautiful. I love the granite soils, the wild herbs growing everywhere, the sagebrush, the rivers and hot springs...I love it! After our soak, we packed up and drove into Eastern Oregon to camp for the night, a bit sad that our vacation was ending. The next day we arrived home and had a surprise visit from one of my best friends Carridad. She lives in SF, so it was unexpected, but a wonderful welcome home!
This vacation left me feeling energized and relaxed. I feel so lucky that we were able to take it, and that Lucy is so easy-going. Marc and I are both so overjoyed with love for little Lucy, and think that she is the best!

4 comments:
What fun to look at all your pictures of your vacation. It's been a long time since I've checked your blog so it kept me busy for a while. I loved your pictures, you have some beautiful ones, and seeing the pictures of Lucy just reminds me of what a little sweetheart she is. Miss you guys and I had a great time up there. Thank you so much. Love, Aunt Ronda
koree, thx for the shout out but PLEASE take that pic down of me!!! i will use it as motivation for losing weight i think
do u have 1 shoe on n one shoe off? whatya doin there kor?;)is that a new hipster fashion??!!
u guyz aare awesome! keepn active!
Post a Comment