 |
| Jake Carson, 13 months |
 |
| Lucy, dancing on night one |
 |
| Stephanie and Matt taking it in |
 |
| Rose's first show! |
 |
| Tutu and Bubba! |
 |
| Rose with sleeping Sean |
 |
| Auntie Stephanie |
 |
| Sean |
 |
| Can't quite believe I made it |
 |
| Happy 60th Birthday Randy! |
 |
| Aunt Ronda |
 |
| Cousin Mason |
 |
| Colonel |
 |
| Jake really enjoyed the show this night! He watched a lot of it! |
 |
| Jake |
 |
| Little Lucy |
 |
| Smile! |
 |
| Having fun |
 |
| Lucy, Marc and Uncle Matt |
| |
| Mason, Stephanie and Karin |
This year we had a big crew for Phish Gorge. Marc's whole family! Bob, Randy, Ronda, Matt, Stephanie and Mason all came, and we camped with a group of about 20 friends and their kids (if they had them!) Robin brought Rose and his kids Evan and Sean for the first time, and Jim, Polly and Zoe and Miles came for the first time as well. It was great to see every one and get some time to relax and celebrate together. It was a special weekend as it was Randy's 60th Birthday. Happy Birthday Randy! The shows were great and I think everyone had a good time for the most part. Phish shows can be kind of intense and it is a party for sure. It was about a hundred degrees out, so we spent most of the daytime under shade and in the kiddie pool we had at the campground. It was so hot that some glue on my hat melted. There were some wildfires burning close enough that all of the smoke rolled in on the second night. It was very smoky, and you could see flames far (far) off in the distance. In the morning it had rained ash! I hadn't seen that since growing up in Southern California. I had some major issues with my back and had difficulty walking for a while. It was awful and I was so grateful for all of the help and patience I was given. I didn't think I would even be able to walk in to the second night, but I made it! Jake paid close attention to the music and the light show, and Lucy had fun at the campground and playing with her friends. Miles has already said that he wants to go see Phish at the Gorge again!
No comments:
Post a Comment