Me and my sister
This past year we had a very nice Christmas season. Our friend Elizabeth and her brother Darryl came to visit a few days before Christmas, and we had a nice time visiting with them. Both kids really had fun with them. Lucy's preschool put on a little performance where the kids sang. Lucy was so sweet up on stage. Like a little angel. Her little girl days are slipping by, and it was so fun to see her up there singing. So cute. On Christmas Eve we went to Jordan's and had a fantastic meal with lots of friends and family. The evening ended, as always, with Christmas carols. Jake's favorite carol was Deck the Halls. He would sing "falalalala". It was so cute. Just precious. I was supposed to work at the hospital on Christmas Day, but in a Christmas Miracle I was put on call and never had to go in. We just hung around home and cooked and spent time together. My sister Katie spent the day with us and we had fun exchanging gifts, playing games and relaxing. GrandPappy Bobbby came over too! Jake and Lucy had fun opening their gifts, and I was so grateful to get to be there to be a part of it all.
|
1 comment:
Katie and Jake are so--o beautiful. I am glad you guys had a nice Christmas and Katie was there with you!
-Jamie
Post a Comment