Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cat excitement and rolling over!







Lucy is rolling over now! She did it for the first time yesterday, and now if you lay her down that is all she wants to do. She is getting so big, and interested in everything, including this keyboard! She has also become very aware of our dog and three cats, and gets super excited when she sees any of them. She squeals and laughs at them! Fortunately Gracie the dog is great with kids, and one of our cats, Uliei, is good with kids as well. We have all been well, and glad that our kitchen is finished for the most part. I will post pics of it soon. We had several friends over for a BBQ this weekend, and Lucy was a champ. So many friends helped to take care of her while Marc and I got things ready. She was so cute, I could tell she was noticing that our house was full of people and kids. I hope that she remains so easy-going. Thanks for checking in on us! Love, Koree

5 comments:

kamesse said...

Who is that baby?!? She looks so grown up in that first picture! Happy to see that she is rolling over and as happy as can be. :) I will email soon... work is crazy right now, but will die down very soon. Hugs to Lucy Kate!

Stephanie said...

It is the highlight of my week when you post something new on here. Thank you! Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, our Baby Lucy is trying all sorts of new tricks, rolling over is a BIG accomplishment! She is so very precious. I loved the "Beach Trip" entry and especially the "Baby Lu Giggle" video. Marc you sure have a special "father/daughter" relationship, Lucy sure loves her daddy! Our July visit can't get here fast enough!

Hugs and Kisses,

Grandma Pam

monet said...

HOORAY! Isn't it fun...seems like something new every week and sometimes everyday! so glad see you guys here! Next time you're in Cali, I would LOVE to see you!

Alicia Colon said...

Wow, I can't believe how much she has grown. She is so cute. Makes me want to have more. Hope you are well. Love Alicia