

Lucy took her first airplane ride with us up to Spokane, Wa and then we drove over to Cour de Alene, Idaho to visit with her GrandPappy Bob, Grandma Linda, Aunt Stephanie, Uncle Matt and best of all, her cousin Mason. She did great on the plane, sleeping mostly. Linda cooked a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner for us all, including Marc's cousin's Tayna and Lila and their families. It was nice to see everybody and spend time together. Marc went on a day quad riding trip with his Dad and Brother. They saw some nice sights and came back exhausted! We enjoy spending time with Marc's family. Also, my brother Nick got married on Thanksgiving Day, in Southern California, to Diana. Welcome to the family! We were sorry to miss the wedding.
We had a baby shower for my friend Rose last weekend. It was a fun time, and she is doing so well. She is a special friend of mine, and I feel so lucky to have her in my life. She is going to be a great Mother to a baby boy (who might be named Evan...) :)

3 comments:
I read your post to Mase and showed him the video - he said, "She's a cutie-pie! I've never seen a pie that cute before!"
We were so glad to get to see you all over Thanksgiving!
Stephanie
Oh my goodness! I still see your brother as your little brother, and still see him as a boy in my mind...what a trip to see he's actually a man! And a married man at that! Congratulations everyone! I am still ever impressed by your many travels all over the west. Best to all of you!
Lucy sure has a lot of family members who love her!! Congrats to your "little" brother!!
Post a Comment