e
h
Christmas is here and it is so much fun to share this day with Lucy! We hope that everyone is having an enjoyable day. Lucy is getting over a cold, but for the most part she is feeling better. (If her eyes look funny in the pictures, that is why.) Last weekend we went to our friend Jen and Chris's house for an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" party. It was a good time, and Lucy looked so cute in her Santa Outfit! On Christmas Eve we went out to Rose and Robin's house for an excellent dinner of Prime Rib, and even better company. Lucy loved rolling around in the wrapping paper from the gift exchange. It was so cute and funny! This morning, Lucy had fun helping to unwrap her presents. I think her favorite things were all of the books that she received. Books rock! She has some great new clothes as well. :) Lucy is the best Christmas gift ever! I lust love her little hands, bright smile and friendly personality. She officially says "hi" now, from time to time. Merry Christmas to everyone! Happy Birthday, Baby Jesus! It is nice to be at home, but we miss our families, and we miss Aunt Chrinnie. Her memorial was last weekend and it was very hard. I still have a hard time believing she is gone. As the days get longer, rejoice in the light! Be sure to hug someone you love today.

1 comment:
I love seeing pictures of Lucy. She is getting so big. WOW! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Year. I miss you.
Love, Aunt Ronda
Post a Comment