Saturday, June 5, 2010

Spring fun!













We traveled up to North Idaho over Memorial Day to visit with family. Lucy, Marc and I had a great time. We went out to the North fork of the Couer d'alene river (I think that is right!) for a night and had so much fun hanging out. Lucy loves her cousin Mason, and her Auntie Stephanie and Uncle Matt. She also enjoyed playing with her GrandPappy Bob, and her Grandma Linda spoiled her with love and presents! One of the gifts Linda gave her was a stroller with a baby. She loves her baby doll! She spends a lot of time taking care of her. Today we headed out to Hideaway Lake with Rose, Robin and Baby Evan. When we were almost to the lake, we ran into snow on the ground, in some places about 3 feet deep! We tromped in through the snow and had fun. The boys went fishing and Rose and I and the kids hiked around the lake, which was a bit of a challenge with the snow and water, but we made it! After our hike, I started to eat an apple, but Lucy grabbed it from me and chowed down. Happy weekend! :)

1 comment:

monet said...

awesome pictures! specially love lucy's smiling face with the trees, blue sky and sunshine above her! I've been to Idaho once...to attend Prom with a summer camp crush! Would love to go back.

Thinking we need to plan a vacation heading somewhere north before summer is over. hmmmmm.....