Lucy is doing great! She loves to be pushed around on her trike. She has great balance, and we zoom all over the yard. She doesn't want it to end. Today I got her a helmet so that she can get used to wearing it. She has been using more words lately, and in proper context. Last Saturday, Marc brought her into bed around 5 am, and she went back to sleep. About 2 hours later I opened my eyes to Lucy's face right next to mine. She had a huge smile on her face and said "hi". It was awesome, a great way to wake up. She is our sweet, bright shiny girl! (Although she has been testing out screaming the past week or so...let's hope that she stops that soon!) :) Smile, smile, smile!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Lucy is doing great! She loves to be pushed around on her trike. She has great balance, and we zoom all over the yard. She doesn't want it to end. Today I got her a helmet so that she can get used to wearing it. She has been using more words lately, and in proper context. Last Saturday, Marc brought her into bed around 5 am, and she went back to sleep. About 2 hours later I opened my eyes to Lucy's face right next to mine. She had a huge smile on her face and said "hi". It was awesome, a great way to wake up. She is our sweet, bright shiny girl! (Although she has been testing out screaming the past week or so...let's hope that she stops that soon!) :) Smile, smile, smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
SOOOOO CUTE! I miss her smiling face. Love, Aunt Ronda
Koree, it just makes my day when there's new pictures and stories on your website! We're so excited to see you all this weekend. I got Lucy and Mason new buckets and shovels today so they can play in sand or water, or whatever.
Love from Stephanie
Remember when you were in town and you went to the bathroom and she followed you over there and when you opened the door she said "HI". She definitely knows what that word means :) I miss you and love you all so much. XOXOXO
Lucy is so adorable !! She is getting so big. I love to look at all of the pictures of her.
Post a Comment