




Lucy is officially three months old today! She is really becoming increasingly alert and interested in her surroundings, and she is gaining more control over her hands, which is fun to see! It is so amazing to watch a child grow and learn. She weighs in at 13 lb, 7 oz and 24 inches, so she is certainly growing! The first photos are of her in an outfit my Mom saved from when I was an infant. Wow! She looks so cute in it to me. We went to a friend's house for a BBQ the other weekend, and our friend's daughter Evangeline has the cutest cheeks! I thought Lucy had chubby cheeks, but she has nothing on Eva! Marc loves the front baby carrier, it is just right for Daddy time, which she is getting a lot of lately, as I went back to work. I only am doing about one shift (12 hrs) a week, and we are able to share childcare as I work nights. I was sad to leave her the first night I went (I cried just after the above photo was taken), but she is in great hands with Daddy to take care of her, and it was good for me to keep some part of my "professional" life alive. Many of you know that I am a nurse on a pediatric hematology/oncology unit, and I just love our families and my coworkers. For all of the sadness that we see there, there really is a lot of joy, hope and love which is amazing to be around. I do wish that there was no such thing as cancer though, it SUCKS!
Well, Lucy is fabulous and we thank you all for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers and for checking in on us!
4 comments:
Oh my god! She looks just like you in the first picture.
Oh my goodness, Miss Lucy, 3 months old already and such a cutie pie! You sure do bring back memories of your momma to me when I see you wearing her cute little pink outfit. It wasn't so long ago when your momma was my sweet baby Koree! Well, this grandma Pam is one proud grandma!
Great Pictures !! Lucy is getting so big. I love the daddy carrier ! Sean enjoyed wearing his with Kevin in it when he was little.
Dear Koree & Marc,
We are having so much fun watching Lucy grow. She is DARLING!!! Mason just loves her and has given us all the baby details. Funny stuff!
Sherryl & Britt C.
Post a Comment