We have been having some wonderful weather here in Oregon, and it made me desperate to hit the beach. Our kitchen remodeling is almost finished, so Marc was unable to accompany Lucy and I on our trip. It was so awesome...the beach was hot (a miracle!), and Lucy was really taking it all in. She spent a lot of time looking at the waves. I dipped her little toes in the water...too bad it is too cold for swimming without a wetsuit. I think we will need to get wetsuits as she gets older, so we can enjoy the water. It was so nice to bring her to the beach and let her check it out. We live 2 hours from the ocean, and I have to make sure to make the extra effort to get there, because I want her to grow up with it in her life. In other news, she is just fitting into her excersaucer (thanks, Stephanie and Matt) and has figured out that the teapot makes noise, so she kept trying and trying to trigger it, and she was pretty good! It is amazing to she how she is learning. I dressed her up in the dress my Dad and GranPaddy picked out when I was born and everyone finally knew that I was a girl. I do think Lucy looks so cute in it. She is getting close to rolling over and is just very aware of what is going on around her. She loves to laugh, and I uploaded a video which is poor on visual quality but great for the sound of her laughter. I hope that everyone has a great week. Love, Koree
Monday, June 1, 2009
Beach Trip
We have been having some wonderful weather here in Oregon, and it made me desperate to hit the beach. Our kitchen remodeling is almost finished, so Marc was unable to accompany Lucy and I on our trip. It was so awesome...the beach was hot (a miracle!), and Lucy was really taking it all in. She spent a lot of time looking at the waves. I dipped her little toes in the water...too bad it is too cold for swimming without a wetsuit. I think we will need to get wetsuits as she gets older, so we can enjoy the water. It was so nice to bring her to the beach and let her check it out. We live 2 hours from the ocean, and I have to make sure to make the extra effort to get there, because I want her to grow up with it in her life. In other news, she is just fitting into her excersaucer (thanks, Stephanie and Matt) and has figured out that the teapot makes noise, so she kept trying and trying to trigger it, and she was pretty good! It is amazing to she how she is learning. I dressed her up in the dress my Dad and GranPaddy picked out when I was born and everyone finally knew that I was a girl. I do think Lucy looks so cute in it. She is getting close to rolling over and is just very aware of what is going on around her. She loves to laugh, and I uploaded a video which is poor on visual quality but great for the sound of her laughter. I hope that everyone has a great week. Love, Koree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
A baby's laughter is the BEST sound in the world! I love that she is wearing your dress, so cute!!
Sweet! what a gorgeous beach you have! funny, the weather has been wet and dreary here...june gloom to the extreme! glad you made it out there.
Great pictures !! I love the ones by the beach. It is gorgeous there. Lucy is so cute.
Koree and Marc,
I love your blog and getting to see your life with Lucy. It really makes me feel like I'm in the loop even though we're 3,000 miles away. You look beautiful and we are so happy to see what a lovely family you are building.
Hugs and love,
Daniela
Oh man! That laugh is so precious. Lucy is absolutely beautiful and looks like she's so much fun.
Post a Comment