Well, Lucy has been crawling for a week now! Her GrandPappy Bob and Grandma Linda were here to witness the first time she actually took off and crawled several feet. Now she is all over the place. It is so exciting to see her moving, so cute and tiny, but also skilled! Gracie, our dog, is not nearly as excited about this new development as we are, because the dog is one of Lucy's favorite things to crawl to. In fact, I think the first thing she crawled towards was Gracie. However, she is a patient dog, and does well with Lu-Lu. Along with this new skill Lucy is showing more of her fiestiness. Boy, oh boy! Some of this expressive behavior may be due to teething. She certainly squawks a lot more, and protests all kinds of things. But, for the most part she is still happy and easy going. We have been to two weddings since I last posted, one for our friends Courtney and Kelly, and one for Aaron and Yasmin. Yasmin is in the above photo with Lucy. What a beautiful bride! Both were great weddings and special times. I hope that you enjoy the video! Thanks for checking in, Love, Koree
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Crawling!
Well, Lucy has been crawling for a week now! Her GrandPappy Bob and Grandma Linda were here to witness the first time she actually took off and crawled several feet. Now she is all over the place. It is so exciting to see her moving, so cute and tiny, but also skilled! Gracie, our dog, is not nearly as excited about this new development as we are, because the dog is one of Lucy's favorite things to crawl to. In fact, I think the first thing she crawled towards was Gracie. However, she is a patient dog, and does well with Lu-Lu. Along with this new skill Lucy is showing more of her fiestiness. Boy, oh boy! Some of this expressive behavior may be due to teething. She certainly squawks a lot more, and protests all kinds of things. But, for the most part she is still happy and easy going. We have been to two weddings since I last posted, one for our friends Courtney and Kelly, and one for Aaron and Yasmin. Yasmin is in the above photo with Lucy. What a beautiful bride! Both were great weddings and special times. I hope that you enjoy the video! Thanks for checking in, Love, Koree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness, the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love her so much!! Can't wait until she crawls to me (even if I have to hold a lemon just to get her to do it) HAHA. Love you
Loved the blog, great pics and looks like you all are enjoying life! Love the video with the lemon and seeing Lu-Lu crawling! So exciting to see her exploring her new world.
Hugs,
Grandma Pam
Post a Comment