Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy May!















We have been having a good May. We started off the month in Southern California for a visit. I am glad that we were able to go down because it was a good trip. We saw old friends, including one of my first friends Monet. It was so nice to reconnect with her and meet her son Terje. Lucy and I stayed the night with Shannon and her family, and Lucy just loved Shannon's daughter Bella. What a sweetheart Bella is. We were also able to spend time with my family at Huntington Beach for the day, and in Lake Elsinore. Lucy liked the ocean, and kept wanting to get in the water. Lucy liked playing with her cousins, playing with Grandpa Dave and Grandma Pam, Auntie Katie and Uncle Nick. She went to her first baseball game, the Lake Elsinore Storm. I worked at the stadium the team's inaugural year. We met up with Marc for a night, visiting with Aunt Ronda and her family, and GG Marian. Marc, Lucy and I had breakfast in Venice Beach, and saw the Governator and his family out on a bike ride...cool!!! While in Venice, someone came up to us, and said about Lucy, "she is so cool, I am so glad you had a kid like that!" There is something about Lucy that some people really respond to.

Lately Lucy has been saying "Uh-Oh" all the time. It is really cute. She is beginning to go from walking to running, and she definitely has more of an opinion about what she wants to do. She is an affectionate, fun loving little girl. She never wants to miss out on a social event, and she loves to laugh and smile. Books are a favorite activity, as well and going through her art box and making art. We love her so much! Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Grandma Pam said...

Loved the blog update, it brings a smile remembering your fun visit!

Hugs to you all!

Grandma Pam

monet said...

Was great to see you as well! (love that hammock pic btw!) Sorry I never responded to your facebook message, yes I will send you the pictures...I'll try by email, they are big files and may come one at a time...;0).
cheers,
Monet