Tuesday, February 24, 2009

4 weeks old!


Baby Lucy is 4 weeks old today. Wow, time is flying! She is getting bigger everyday, and is more and more alert and responsive in her waking hours. Lat night she gave us two three hour stretches of sleep...that was a first. We might get one three hour stretch, but then be up every hour or two after that. We have been taking walks everyday in her carrier, but today I took out the jogging stroller for the first time. We just walked, so that I can get used to having Gracie and a stroller at once. Gracie did pretty good, and Lucy was sleeping the whole time. It being Oregon, it began to rain, but it still felt great to be outside. Thanks to Grandma Marian, Aunt Ronda and Randy for the great gift! Next week I think I will see how a short run feels.

Today is my parents wedding anniversary. Thirty-six years ago today they were married. I am so lucky to have them as parents, and lucky to grow up with such a good example of a positive, loving relationship. Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad! I tried to upload a video for you, Mom, but I am still figuring out how to do it. :)

3 comments:

kamesse said...

Can't believe how much she is changing, such a cutie! Glad you were able to get the jogger out... good times ahead!

monet said...

Try photobucket for uploading videos. blogger only allows short ones. Lucy, Little sweetie, she looks just like both of you right now.
cheers for getting out!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Lucy is changing since we last saw her! It looks like her hair has red highlights too. I miss you all! Thank for your anniversary wishes and wonderful words.

XOXOXO,

Mom