Friday, March 13, 2009

Getting Bigger!




Lucy is well! She is hanging out with me so this will be short. She is growing so fast! She loves the floortime mat that AeSoon let us borrow...it was Stella's (in above pic, with Kaylee and Samantha, Tom and Sarah's daughters). Samantha is about 7 months, and Lucy is not much different in size, though Sam has alot more in the skill department! It is so cute to see how babies are so interested in other babies! Lucy has been out on the town with me a few times, and she has so much fun! It is nice for me, too, to have such a mellow and adaptable baby. She is squaking at me, saying it is time to eat, so unitl next time...love, Koree

2 comments:

Jessica said...

She is getting so big !! I love the picture of her sleeping. She looks so peaceful.

Anonymous said...

Keep the blogs and pics coming; I love visiting your site and seeing how our little Lucy is growing. I'm glad to hear you are both getting out and about these days...enjoy...enjoy...enjoy! She's our little doll!