Sunday, March 22, 2009

Papa's Milk and Smiles!



Lucy has been enjoying the beginning of Spring. She has been smiling a lot and really interacting, studying our faces, batting at her toys, and even paying attention to the pictures in a book! She is a happy, happy girl. The above pic of her smiling is from a video I shot. For some reason when the video was transferred to our computer, it was really dark and you could not see her face. Bummer, as the video was cute, but the doctored still shot will have to do. One new thing in the past couple of weeks is that she has been starting to take a bottle once every couple of days, so that when I go back to work, it won't be so traumatic. Of course, Marc loves this as he gets to feed her the bottle. He says, "Time for Papa's milk!" My milk, in a bottle. Lucy has done pretty well with this. At first I thought, "Oh, I am so easily replaced!" but I know it is not that simple. It will be nice for her to not be freaked out by a bottle when I go back to the night shift. I am glad I am only working once a week or so. Lucy will be 8 weeks old on Tuesday, and what a wonderful 8 weeks it has been! Love, Koree

2 comments:

kamesse said...

What a great post to see Lucy smiling and to hear that she is taking the bottle so well! What a relief for you to not have to worry about returning to work part-time. I ♥ Lucy!

Alicia Colon said...

She is perfect. Love her smile. So glad to hear she is doing so well. Take care you cute mommy. Love Alicia