Baby Lucy is two months old. Her Auntie Katie is visiting and it is so nice to have her here. The video is of Lucy smiling and cooing at her dangling toys. She loves those toys, and another new love is her binky (pacifier). Yesterday it started to slip out of her mouth and she used her hand to push it back in. I was amazed, of course at this accomplishment. Imagine what I will do the first time she talks! Each step of learning is so fun to watch...she is beginning to figure out her world.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Two months old!
Baby Lucy is two months old. Her Auntie Katie is visiting and it is so nice to have her here. The video is of Lucy smiling and cooing at her dangling toys. She loves those toys, and another new love is her binky (pacifier). Yesterday it started to slip out of her mouth and she used her hand to push it back in. I was amazed, of course at this accomplishment. Imagine what I will do the first time she talks! Each step of learning is so fun to watch...she is beginning to figure out her world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lucy is so adorable !! I cannot believe she is already 2 months old. They grow up so fast. Her smiles are so precious !!
What an absolutely gorgeous, cuddle-able little bundle you have. And what a radiant mother you are, Koree! And Marc isn't too bad either ;)
I have tears in my eyes just feeling all that new-parent love from the photos. What a relief to know Lucy doesn't have either of those diseases. I am sure that was an intense time -- all the joy of your new babe and all that worry on top of it.
Her personality sounds similar to Anne's -- easy-going! My son, Teddy, is more of a handful. They are all so different and so much fun. Now that we have girls so close in age we really will have to get together.
All our love, Julia & family
Lucy has changed so much since I last saw her in person. The video was wonderful watching her interact with the toys and her smiling and cooing. I love being a Grandmother but it sucks living so far away!
I think I need to come see for a visit soon. I miss you all!
I can't wait to see all the pics that Katie will bring home to share.
Enjoy your time together!
Kisses and Hugs,
Mom
Post a Comment