




I can't believe that it is March! Spring is on its way in and it is nice to feel the weather getting warmer. Spring flowers are popping up and it will be so beautiful when everything is blooming. Lucy is doing great! She started to smile last week and it is so much fun to interact with her and get a response. She will just gaze up at me with interest and smile the cutest smile. Her eyes get all crinkly and everything. I was trying to get a photo, but it is difficult with the delay on my camera. The above blurry shot was the closest that I could get. I love the middle pic, where she is ready to cry..."Momma, I don't want to be here! Pic me up!" She is growing so quickly and is such a joy to be around. She really is a mellow, sweet baby. I have been having her do floor time and tummy time and she is so strong. She loves to look at the black, white and red geometric and animal prints that I have for her, as well as a few of her rattles. On a health note, she is doing fine, and does not have cystic fibrosis, the other serious thing that could have caused her problems. Her pediatrician thought it would be good to have it ruled out. I am so happy that it seems as though her issues were just temporary. I hope that everyone is doing well and loving life. She is squirming upstairs, so I better sign off. Love, Koree
5 comments:
Little sweetie! Wish we were closer! Lucy looks like Daddy to me.
Blue eyes even!?
I think you are right, she does look a lot like Marc, and her eyes do seem to be looking blue...we will have to wait and see! I wish we could visit as well...I must say again that it is nice to be back in touch again!
Oh my gosh she is just so precious! Loving the blog updates - keep em coming. We can't wait to meet her - hopefully this summer. Much love to you all.
Hey Koree, I love the new pics of Lucy! I'm not sure, I think she looks like both of you. Especially in the picture with the green outfit...some sort of a Koree-Marc expression there! Thanks for taking the time to post these pics - your girl is a real sweetie!
Keep these updates coming, I love reading all about what's new with Lucy and seeing the most recent pics; she is changing too fast already! I can't wait to see the first pic of her smiling! Thanks for being so faithful in keeping us all updated on your new adventure in parenting! Love to you all...Grammie Pam
Post a Comment