Today is Marc's 34th birthday! Happy Birthday to a wonderful Dad and partner! We are leaving for George, Washington to see Phish at the Gorge...a weekend of camping, music and lots of friends! Lucy is doing great, sitting up rather well and enjoying 2 meals a day at her high chair. She weighs over 17 lbs now, and is 26.5 inches! Wow! No wonder my back hurts today after wearing her in her Ergo most of yesterday. As always she is a happy, happy girl! Have a great weekend! Love, Koree
PS. Marc just came in and read this, and said, "I'm 34? I was thinking I was 32." Sorry, buddy, you're 34! Love you!

6 comments:
Funny! Happy Birthday fellow Leo. Have fun at the Phish show and camping. I love sink baths (sorta wish terje still fit in ours), and the Ergo carrier...we STILL carry terje in that thing and he's 28.5 lbs. Tyler is thinking we can hike with him 6 miles round trip to mammoth crest When we're there later this month...hmmm. We'll see. Love the pics...happy celebrating!
You old man! Ha, I understand though, I thought I was turning 34 this year but I will turn 36. Man time flies. Enjoy the camping and show and friends and all of it.
Happy Birthday... that is so funny that he thought he was 32... OOPPPSSS. Love to you all (kisses to my niece) XOXO
happy bday!! c-dad
Hope you have/had a fun weekend celebrating Marc's birthday! We have friends seeing Phish this weekend as well. :) Lucy is so big now! Cutie!
She is soooo stinkin cute! I can't believe how big she is already. So fun, don't you just love having a girl.
Post a Comment